Flour tortillas (we prefer the smaller size for more petite quesadillas)
ANY fillings you want; our go-to is goat cheese, provolone, prosciutto, and sundried tomatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium-high heat
- Spread goat cheese and sundried tomatoes over tortilla; put "bottom" tortilla in skillet
- Immediately layer on prosciutto and provolone cheese slices and "close" the quesadilla with the "top" tortilla
- Flip quesadilla several times until it's crispy and brown on both sides and the ingredients are melted
- Remove from skillet and let cool slightly; slice and serve!
This entire process takes maybe 7 minutes; so you can feed your friends super-fast. Perfect for football games and late-night food!