1 Onion (smaller in size, grated)
1 Egg (beaten)
5 T. Breadcrumbs
1 T. Parsley (chopped)
1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
1-2 Dash Tabasco
- Heat your grill to medium setting
- Combine all ingredients using your hands; gross but it's the vest way!
- Shape meat mixture in to 4 or 5 patties of average thickness
- Grill patties until done to your liking
Swiss cheese is a great add-on for these burgers. See below for a great yogurt sauce recipe that compliments the turkey burgers . . . . . . .
1 C. Raw yogurt
2 Plumb tomatoes (peeled and finely chopped)
2 T. Green onion (finely sliced)
2 T. Parsley (finely chopped)
1 t. Raw horseradish (the kind in the jar)
1 t. Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients well
- Serve on the burgers or on the side as an option!