1 Lb. Black Forest ham
1/2 Lb. Swiss cheese
1 C. Butter
1/4 C. Mustard
2 T. White onion (grated)
1 T. Poppyseed
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, mustard, onion, and poppyseed; mix thoroughly
- Spread mixture on both sides of all buns
- Layer appropriate amount of ham and cheese on buns
- Wrap sets of 4 sandwiches at a time in aluminum foil "pockets," don't wrap the sandwiches tightly, leave some breathing room in the "pockets"
- Tear off 4 square sheets of aluminum foil and roll them, individually, into strips, these will look like foil "ropes" when finished
- Once the "ropes" are rolled, bend the ends of each roll together to create individual circles
- Place the circles you have just created onto a cookie sheet, then lay the foil "pockets" containing the sandwiches on top, the circles should behave like "feet" for the "pockets"
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes