12 oz. sour cream
2 cans cream chicken soup (not healthy choice)
2 cans cream cream mushroom soup
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese-finely grated
2 sleeves Ritz crackers
2 sticks butter
1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese-finely grated
3 T. poppy seeds(i really use 2)
- Boil and cool chicken breasts, chop into small bite size pieces
- Combine chicken, soups,sour cream, and cheese
- Stir well, it can get sticky
- Pour into 9 x 13 casserole, grease w Pam
- Cover with topping, this will be goopy, just spoon it on and spread as well as you can, it will melt into casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, covered, remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve over rice
- This is a great dish to take to friends in need or just because.
- This recipe will feed 12 easily.
- If you want a quick dinner on the run try the following: pour 1/3 of mixture into 3 separate disposable baking dishes, cover well and freeze. You can put a frozen dish out in the morning before work and it will be thawed and ready to bake when you get home! Then all you have to do is make the rice and a veggie and you have dinner.