3 T. Butter
4 Green onions
1 Clove Garlic
1 C. Breadcrumbs
1 Egg (beaten)
2 T. Mayonnaise
1 T. Creole mustard
2 t. Creole seasoning
- Cut chicken breasts into pieces small enough to fit into a food processor
- Grind the chicken in the processor until it forms coarse crumb texture.
- Add all other ingredients and process until well blended
- Form mixutre into 5 or 6 patties
- Over low/medium heat, cook patties all the way through in a 1/2 C. or so of Crisco oil
This serves up incredibly well with our remoulade sauce! Yay! See recipe . . .
This recipe is attributed to Diane Simmons.